After signing up you can filter your preferences and find your perfect babysitter or babysitting job.
We need you!
Many babysitters on Sitly are signing up to volunteer. They offer their babysitting services for free, for parents in vital professions during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Volunteering is meant to help parents working in healthcare, education, the police force, fire brigade, public transportation or the food- or waste chain, during the crisis. They are the ones that keep everything going and at the same time they are struggling, because their children can’t go to school and they need childcare.
Anyone can volunteer. It works like this:
- We’ll add to your profile that you are willing to volunteer for parents with vital jobs
- This will be shown to all parents in vital jobs, that indicated they need urgent help
- You can talk to these parents, and decide if you want to volunteer for them
Interested to join the volunteering forces?
Start by signing up for free
Are you a parent with a vital job?
Do you have a job in healthcare, education, the police force, fire brigade, public transportation or the food- or waste chain?
- We’ll add to your profile that you have a vital job during the crisis
- This will be shown to all volunteering babysitters, that signed up to help parents like you
- From that moment on, you can also use Sitly Premium for free and start a conversation with any babysitter on Sitly.
Start here by signing up for free
Safety during babysitting
The health and safety of families and babysitters is of the utmost importance. Read our advice on how to safely conduct a babysitting session here.